Switzer Auction Services has been conducting equipment auctions since 1986, selling new or used farm and ranch equipment, construction equipment, trailers, and vehicles. We receive farm, ranch and construction equipment daily for our auctions. Select items will be sold in our online auction.
We have a long list of satisfied clients locally to worldwide. Let us conduct your next auction!
Benefits of Switzer Auction Equipment Services
- We conduct farm and ranch dispersals on the farm, and large consignment sales at our auction site in Sealy.
- We generate an effective advertising campaign. We utilize direct mail, mailing approximately 6,000 brochures or postcards two to three weeks before the auction. We have compiled an effective, up-to-date computerized mailing listof over 15,000 active buyers from Texas, the surrounding states, Mexico, and South America. We also rely heavily on newspaper advertising, in local and regional newspapers. Radio is also used, as well as our website and auction sites such as auctionzip.com, auctioneers.org, and texasauctioneers.org.If transporting your equipment to an auction is a concern, we can coordinate your hauling.
- We employ adequate professional help at our auctions, with over 100 years of combined experience.
- Consignors receive itemized settlement sheets, detailing each lot and its price, along with their checks within ten days of the auction. All lots are accounted for.
- Mark has received the CAI (Certified Auctioneer Institute) designation from the National Auctioneers Association.
References available on request.